Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hello from Singapore...

Finally, the postponed mandatory leave pushed through and I'm here in the nice home of friend Richie in Serangoon Ave. 4 here in Singapore. Haha!

Got here this morning via Cebu Pacific and though I only had a couple of hour's sleep, I went out as early as I could to see the city. It doesn't feel that foreign to me because I spent the day with dear friends from UP - Joi and Jean. And then we also met up with friend from Smart Lloyd. So it was such a pleasant day despite the heat and then the sudden rain. Haha!

Today, I decided to do the mandatory Singapore must-visit places so that come Wednesday and Thursday I can hang out with Richie, Mon and Mrs. Villarin. Did a lot of walking today starting at the Esplanade and then the Merlion and then to the Old Parliament then the Arts House followed by Raffles Hotel before proceeding to Vivo City to meet Lloyd. From Vivo, we went to Sentosa. In the evening, we visited Clarke Quay. 

Thanks super to Tey for lending me her camera because I have a million photos. Hehehe! From almost every building with a nice architecture to road signs and even public transpo guides, I had my photo taken. Hehehe! Turista kung turista. Haha!

Tomorrow, I'm going to take a bus to KL. Will meet with a Couchsurfer - CK - who agreed to host me for the night. Yahoo!

Okay, this is it for now. Need to get some sleep. Early bus trip to KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment